The simple, solid, certified Kubernetes distribution that just works.
- Stable foundation for running Kubernetes at any scale.
- Always up-to-date, built from the latest upstream Kubernetes including a standardized set of essential features.
- Extend with addons of your own or from any Kubernetes ecosystem project.
- Enterprise subscriptions with SLA and support available.
Features at a Glance
- Easy to setup, maintain and upgrade
- Kubernetes v1.11.3
- Bare metal friendly, infrastructure agnostic
- Single or multi-master, workloads isolated on workers
- On-cluster etcd with TLS
- Support for docker and cri-o container runtimes
- RBAC enabled
- Network policies
- Hardened configuration for enhanced security (follows NIST SP 800-190 recommendations)
- ARM64 support
Simple, solid and certified
We believe setting up and maintaining a complex platform like Kubernetes from scratch is not where the race is won. Just like with Linux, building it once is a good educational experience but not for real use. Kontena Pharos is the complete, maintained and certified Kubernetes distribution that works on-premises, on any cloud and beyond!
Easy to install, maintain and extend
Kontena Pharos is always up-to-date and built from the latest upstream Kubernetes, including a standardized set of essential features. It is easy to install and maintain with the dedicated CLI tool. The standard deployment may be extended with ready made add-ons for most common use cases, or any extras from the Kubernetes ecosystem!
100% Open Source, Support Available
The Kontena Pharos project and tools are open source and released under Apache 2 license. You can use it for free, for any purpose: personal or commercial. You can always find the latest version from our Github repository. For businesses, we offer commercial subscriptions with support and SLA agreements.
This documentation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License